Pages

Seems Kalī really loves me today. My Macbook won’t turn...



Seems Kalī really loves me today. My Macbook won’t turn on. I drove into Boulder to find a repair kit. (Because no way can I afford a repair => D.I.Y.) No dice. But I got someone to at least open it for me. But it STILL won’t turn on! AND THEN my power cord literally fell apart in the store. Meanwhile I have a client in limbo without a website, and orders coming in. So I’m currently in the Boulder college district (very cool btw!) doing the WTF walk. Praise Mother Kalī! I’m sure it’s a sign but not sure what yet. Ideas? 😊 p.s….Anyone in Boulder who could lend me a laptop for a few days? P.p.s. Not to pretend this is really that big of a deal, esp considering my close friends who are experiencing Mā’s love in a much more dramatic way, while I get a mere “good boy” pat on the head. 💚